Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Fun!


Happy Memorial Day everyone! We had a beautiful weekend here and we decided on a staycation! Lots of time spent out in the yard, barbequing, kiddie pool time and sunning ourselves! I was feeling a retro vibe for the day and my daughter offered to take pictures. I could not get her to understand to be a bit more close up, but she's 7 years old and very excited about blogs and photos! The filter I used just makes it super vintage-y!


The outfit I'm wearing is some of my latest thrift shop finds. The top is from Charlotte Russe. I just loved those bows on the back and it has a slight crop to it, but not so much that I don't look age appropriate. Here's a really cute version they have now here. The high waist shorts are vintage Riders. I was so surprised to find a pair of vintage shorts to fit me, it's as if they were meant to be for sure.



I opted to go really natural with my makeup look except for the lipstick. On my eyes I used Wet N Wild's Walking on Eggshells palette, NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Auburn and WnW Stop Light Red lipstick/ #911D. I love their lipstick, it's a quick little pick me up and lasts forever on your lips!

Have any of you tried out Wet & Wild's lipsticks? If you did what did you think?









2 comments: