Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Mother & Daughter Collaboration




Hi everyone! I'd like you to meet my daughter Mia! She is my protege and helper for our newest collection of handmade jewelry. She had been watching me build my boutique on Storenvy, and Ebay for quite some time and has been bugging to have her own store. I think she's going to be my future blogger and social media gal for sure! I love my children's enthusiasm and interest in my business! We have decided to work on a few cute pieces of our own that we created together. The colors and inspiration come from my favorite beach location Key West, FL!




We began our little project  to help donate to a program Mia is involved in called C.O.S.M.I.C which is housed at the YWCA. They provide an  after school and a summer program for free for the children in our area. They offer a tremendous program and continued learning with a focus on Math, Reading and Science, skills that I feel young girls should really continue to excel in. C.O.S.M.I.C. continues to offer these great programs through grants, funding and donations. We will be donating a portion of our proceeds earned from this collection to them as a Thank you for all that they do!

We're so excited about our first collection!! Be sure to keep an eye out for when we list these new pieces in our boutique on Storenvy!



No comments:

Post a Comment