Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Obsession: Ankle Booties

Monday Obsession: Ankle Booties


There's a undeniable chill in the air these days here in Southern Pennsylvania! All I can think about these days are boots. I've spied some of the coolest ankle booties out there and wanted to share with you my finds.




These booties in the above picture are just an amazing display handmade beauty! I love the bohemian vibe and the use of belts and fabrics to create a work of art. These were originally spotted on Pinterest, and after much searching they can be found at Wild and Free Jewelry. They custom make these booties to your taste and specifications.





I got to thinking about the boots I have, and whether I could DIY/refresh some of  mine, so I tracked down this awesome tutorial on how to do these booties yourself: 15 DIY Ideas to Refresh Your Boots. This page has 15 ideas to spice up some of the boots you've got in your closet. There's a tutorial on creating a gold glitter heel too. Looks so easy to do, you must check out that link and let me know if you decide to try any of these out!




Monday Obsession: Ankle Booties by divadarlingsgiftstreasures featuring high heel ankle boots

No comments:

Post a Comment